Any exciting plans for the weekend? I’ll be eating my way around the Amsterdam Chocolate Festival (starting off with tonight’s beer + chocolate pairings.. bound to be interesting!) and meeting my friends for a Saturday morning 9 AM breakfast. Which makes me feel terribly grown up, and efficient, but in a good way. Fun times!
Anyways, here are some fun reads to keep you occupied these two days:
* David Lebowitz is, like Rachel Khoo, a favourite Paris-based food blogger. There are a ton of amazing looking recipes, but even more enjoyable are his articles on eating and living in Paris, for example on the ever-present bread, and what to do with it.
* A newly discovered favourite interview series is ‘Women entrepreneurs under 30‘, where the London-based business babes talk about their start-up. Busy young bees!
* Also in London, Voga. A mixture of yoga and ‘voguing’, on an ‘iconic 80’s beat’. Though I think it’s incredibly creative and it looks fun, I would go mental having to listen to this music for 45 minutes..
* The world needs more blogs like this: Highlighting an invisible conversation between hip hop and art before the 16th century.
* How amazing is this DIY!?
Social Media Finds
Instagram find: I featured Zubi, a Spanish accessories brand, a while ago. Their instagram account is chock-a-block filled with images of their gorgeous bags, and many pics from behind the scenes. A perfect example of strong instagram branding!
Twitter find: Melyssa Griffin is a “Designer, blogger, and chronic smiler” from L.A. who tweets about home decor and shares her work, fun!
That’s it for this week, enjoy your weekend!