* Scrolling through all 60 silliest Pie Charts on the Internet and my faith in humanity was once again restored.
* Great minds don’t eat, sleep or think a like: read all about the daily routines of famous creative people.
* How crazy amazing are these galvanized wire animal scultures? Whoa!
* TwentyBliss has some great interviews with letterers and other creative folks!
* How beautiful can a world map be? Well, this beautiful. Keep it pristine white, or carefully colour the countries you’ve visited (though I’m note sure Cereal would agree with this)
Twitter find: if you consider yourself a creative person, go read Show your work by Austin Kleon. (I raved about him on my instagram as well!) and then follow him on twitter as he’ll spice up your twitter feed with even more creative advice&finds.
Instagram find: Fashion Dads shows pictures of smiling dads, proud of their fashion sense. “My #manpurse was custom made in #southafrica and it complements my #tiffanys bracelet perfectly #OOTD #WhatIwore #shootingchic #murse”. Ahh hashtag cute.
Pinterest find: Bibico is an ethical fashion brand from the U.K. Their pins not only include their own collections, but also show images of things that inspire their simple, natural style. Nice!
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!