These are some of the things I found around the web this week that boosted my creativity, or simply made me smile. (A wide-eyed Jessica Fletcher is included).
* How pretty are these chocolates? They have names, too. That’s tubu-tubu in the left top corner, and goro-goro in the middle. Designed for the Maison et Objet trade fair by Nendo, I doubt anyone would dare to eat these pieces of art!
* Epiphanies.. is anyone still having those now that our cell phones have taken over most of our brain functions? This video by video editor Isaac Royffe is plain amazing. Seeing amateur detective Jessica Fletcher having one epiphany after another for 58 minutes, is the best thing your can do with your spare hour. (There is literally a light-bulb moment at 10:52. A-ma-zing.)
* “It’s a great opportunity to work inside and outside the box, literally and figuratively, at the same time” shares Rachel Ourada in this interesting short interview about the work she made for the art vending machine Art-O-Mat.
* I find this pair of leggings so fun and very upsetting at the same time. It’s a tumble of WHY!? and FINALLY!! thoughts all mixed together in my head. What do you think?
* Did you ever ponder how neon signs are made? Well this is how they do it in Tribeca, NYC.
Twitter find: I love receiving a daily dose of pretty and/or cheeky illustrations on my twitter feed from Ohh Deer!
Pinterest find: If you love the work of Kristina Krogh (her calendar featured here is currently on sale btw) you are going to love love her pinterest boards, which are filled to the brim with pretty shapes, fonts and colours.
That’s it for this week. Enjoy your weekend!