The recipe of Boomf is pretty straight forward. It’s Andy Bell’s foodskills + James Middleton’s digital skills, mixed together with a shared fascination for personalisation et voilà: you can now have your photos printed on marshmallows (and their delicious too!).
The possibilities are endless with Boomf. You can get 9 edible selfies, eat your cat 9 times, or stick 9 marshmallows with you ex’s stupid grin on it, and roast them over a fire.
Since I haven’t caught the selfie virus, don’t like cats and also don’t have any exes I necessarily want to eat/set on fire, I got the best of Gigot in a box. (And ate it all – yiehaa!)
These 9 marshmallows show the 9 most popular features on Good Ideas Grow On Trees in 2014, according to visiting numbers. Note that I probably didn’t always select the best pictures to be featured on a 4×4 cm marshmallow. I think it still came out pretty good, but as Boomf rightfully notes: it isn’t retina display. James and Andie in their cheeky hats will happily give you some tips to get the best out of your Boomf though, so make sure you see that video before placing an order.
If you would like to win your own box of Boomf (yes that’s your pictures on 9 delicious double vanilla marshmallows) – make sure to scroll down to the end of this post to learn how to enter the give-away! (Now Closed)
9: Nodi rugs: designed in New Zealand – handwoven in India, these designs are pretty spectacular! (and the colours happen to match with hot chocolate as well!)
8: Just Call Key – this is one of my Instagram pictures (you can upload your instagram pics for your Boomf mallows super easily). Very happy to have this fellow gracing my bunch of keys, it looks stunning.
7. Hoy Calendar – my mum (a long time Mindful Monday fan) got the whole family the 2015 edition, here’s to making every hoy a Mindful Monday!
6. Indosoles – posted on an incredible grey day in early december, these upcycled shoes and slippers proved popular!
5. Granny’s Finest – the perfect example of a social enterprise: fighting loneliness among elderly while making beautiful knitwear, of course this was popular!
4. Bear Bread – the only food feature that made the top 9, I still need to get my hand on a package ’cause this concept is just so clever (and also some of my favorite packaging design!)
2. Yoga Joes – Another Mindful Monday favourite, these peaceful soldiers like to hang out with buddhas!
1. The Tintype Studio – Most read, liked and shared in 2014 was the Tintype Studio – congrats guys!
Ok so that was 2014.. now on to 2015.. let’s start the New Year with a Boomf!
Click the picture below to go Gigot’s facebook page and enter the competition to have a chance at winning your own box of Boomf! (Winner will be drawn January 5th). Good Luck & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Give away is now closed.