With a new fresh year ahead of us this means a time for simplicity and frugality for many. The first this top 5 can help you with – beautiful clean lines, fresh designs, honestly produced, call them modern heirlooms if you wish.
Though yes, splurging on such beauty might mean you won’t have any money left to actually use them – but let’s worry about that later.
1. When you call your company chocolate brownie in my books there is not much you can do wrong. Beautifully handcrafted in Australia by designer/maker Eleisha Nylund, this is the kind of purse that’ll make anyone’s mouth water.
Messenger purse by Chocolate Brownie
2. Handmade in a studio in Amsterdam, this wallet was either a leather couch, chair or jacket in it’s past life, until it transformed into this cheeky looking wallet.
Studio April – Classic wallet cognac
3. This purse will make you think of fresh flowers and happy spring weekends and is made in Nijmegen – the NL by designer Anna Treurniet (coincidentally her last names translates to the very fitting ‘don’t be sad’!).
Anna Treurniet – big spender in yellow and cognac
4. This perfect piece can be used to hold your cash, phone or passport. A.k.a. the perfect travel buddy, whether it’s across town or across continents. Named ‘the Tokyo’ it would likely not mind a trip to Japan.
5. You can’t go wrong with a minimal black purse – especially if it’s made by the wonderful Polish company Mum and Co. And ‘it’s small size will allow you easily wear it in the pocket of your tightest pair of jeans’ ha, this polish mama knows what a girl needs!