Have you been enjoying Germany week so far? I’ll continue the German coolness this weekend, and also prepare an email newsletter, so do sign-up if you have a spare 30 seconds! Here are the Freitag Fundstücke for this week..
* Can’t wait to take the U-bahn, if it’s indeed this much fun.
* Kale collective has some incredible fruity and fun designs. What’s more festive than receiving a pink cauliflower card for your birthday?
* Notes of Berlin is incredibly cute, and a great way to polish up your German!
* Jasmine Grasse from Miito shared her favourite websites on the Kickstarter Blog including this crazy cool website (do turn on your sound!)
* Green Fashion Tours, looks ganz cool! You go by bike, your tour guide is a fashion designer, and you learn all about the fair fashion scene and upcycling in Berlin!
* Ignant.de is one of my fave German blogs, where else do you go to learn about crazy crocheted food hats?
Social Media Finds
Twitter find: If you are getting ready to go on a city trip to Berlin, or simply like to learn random snippets of wisdom, go add I <3 Berlin to your twitter feed.
Instagram find: Silo is one of the many stores I want to visit in Berlin, but until then I can awe their collection through instagram!
Pinterest find: One of Germany’s most famous interior style bloggers is Holly Becker from Decor8. For endless interior decorating inspiration, hit her Pinterest boards!
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!