Did someone say weekend!? I’ll be trying to find the right balance between relaxation and inspiration and am especially excited about hitting up a market where small creative businesses set up stalls, all in the pretty city of Utrecht. Let’s call it a hashtag mini-citytrip!
More inspiration this week..
* My friend sent me this special kanji art, pretty wow isn’t?
* Feeling DIYy? Get crafty with one of those pretty Moebe frames!
* I fell in love with I love Doodle a while back, and even more after reading this interview.
* What 2000 calories look like? Well you can have it all in one dish! Incredible.
* Also fell in love with the magical work made by Anne ten Donkelaar
Social Media Finds
Twitter find: I’ve loved Freunde von Freunden for a long time now, because, well, who doesn’t? Now they also cheer up my twitter feed with pretty pictures and interesting articles.
Instagram find: Thanks to Janine from Kwohtations, I learned about another great card maker called Wonton in a million. Wonton puns admirers: you’ll want to stock up here, or awe all the cheeky dim-sum cuteness on your instagram feed. Love!
Pinterest find: Baba Souk is a ‘creative oasis’ which extends into their beautiful Pinterest boards. (‘Girlfriend, you’ve got style!’ being my favourite)
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!