I’m off celebrating my brother’s birthday this weekend (spoiler alert, I did not get him this knive), what will you be celebrating?
* Gosh this ‘I’ll never Lego’ print is genius.
* The still lifes by Dutch Painter Arnout van Albada are simply breathtaking.
* This family spends up to $1750 a month on food. What they eat? Steak. And only steak. One steak meal a day, no seasonings, no spices. Everything else makes them feel sick apparently.. especially fruit.. Mind boggling article!
* Nope life is not effortless, especially when styling apparently.
* The ‘ambient sounds of a coffee house‘, would this work for you?
Social Media finds
Instagram find: The future kept is a really nice online store (where they recently started selling Stay Gold Mary Rose!) with super nice pictures of the goods they sell and shots snapped during travels. Love!
Pinterest find: Beth Kirby is a foodblogger over at local milk. She’s promoting ‘the art of slow living’ very succesfully both on her blog, and on her pinterest boards. Take a deep breath and dive right in!
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!