I’m traveling across country this weekend (which is done in a little over 2 hours in this tiny neder land..) to hang out with some of my favourite people! So I can’t wait for the weekend to begin.. Here are my finds for those of you not spending their weekend in trains!
* The wedding pictures I saw being shot in China were really tacky, these Tibetan lovers know how to do it right though!
* Big news in the Netherlands: the weather was sunny! (The ‘find’ in this article is the pictures of the guys working on their laptops in the sunshine, using a cardboard box.. looks pretty smart!)
* Have you seen the Gluten Free Museum?
* I love the idea of the 100 days project.. too late to start though maybe?
* OMG this is also the reason why I am always late..
* It’s not often that I am in desperate need of going back to the ’80s, but if this is differently for you, Poolside FM will do the trick!
Social Media finds
Twitter find: Clementine Daily is a lifestyle blog with a ton of inspiration. That’s why I also love having them in my twitter feed (though honestly I’d happily invite anyone posting pictures of fresh bakes scones to come hang out on twitter!)
Calvin C. is a “Gay sailor hipster indie architect” and he loves to collect pictures of half-naked men.. and hipster apartments. With +76,000 pins (!!) that should have you covered on the interior decorating front!
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!