I am hoping to do some frolicking on a beach this weekend (though sadly in a less tropical place than where this girl is waving her her pretty scarf), what about you? Here are some fun finds to keep you occupied if needed!
* Matter is sustainable fashion brand with some amazing ‘pants to see the world in‘ and scarfs as pictured above and they now add a handwritten limited edition quote with every purchase, love it!
* Ikea shared what our houses will look like in 2020. Interesting point: “Our houses will be less cluttered with things, but the things we have, we’ll want to display.” Wouldn’t this be one of the top reasons why people will stop buying mass-produced Ikea furniture and start investing in handmade pieces they actually love?
* Why can’t our houses actually look like this in 2020? (or sooner!?)
* Had to throw this in here: look at little Ryan Gosling and his groovy moves.
* This timer will come in handy for Mindful Mondays, or any day you are behind your computer and find yourself freaking out.
Social Media finds
Instagram find: Ok so this find is borderline creepy, but, like Hot Dudes Reading, there is something uplifting about getting a daily dose of handsome men on your Instagram feed. Parisian men, if I may add. Oui Oui!
Pinterest find: Julie Fiandt’s blog is for those with creative projects looking for resources and a community. Her pinterest is filled with creative project ideas and pretty pictures! ‘Creativity tips’ is an especially fun board to follow.
That’s all for this week, enjoy your weekend!
Ps: Don’t forget to enter the Give-Away for a sweet sweet price!