* I am currently working on shaping up the look&feel of Gigot, and this article on color theory for designers has been a fun and valuable read!
* Looking for fitness inspiration or just a good laugh? This aerobics video from the late ’80s is riduously happy (best 36 minutes you’ll spend today!)
* 9 days into the New Year, and I already found my planner for 2016! This one thousand ideas planner from Amsterdam based Papermint, looks both stunning and practical.
* NY Magazine mourns the loss of traditional office live in this article, as we are (forced to) becoming more entrepreneurial.
* You want to stop wasting time on twitter and facebook and make it more useful? Ahum, yes! The Design Doctor has some advice – though there is a frightening amount of planning, research and scheduling involved, it could definitely work.
* And the best company name I’ve come across this week goes to.. Wool and the Gang! (they offer chunky sustainable knitwear and knitting kits. fun!)
Twitter find: Safia Minney – founder and CEO of fairtrade label People Tree.
Sharing company news, fair fashion insights, and the occasional cheerful random tweet, It’s a joy to follow Safia Minney.
Their Instagram account is filled with beautifully styled images of their bars (a-ma-zing packaging design btw), and romantic snapshots of Paris (and the occasional cacao bean).
Pinterest find: Little Gatherer is all about children’s clothes and accessories.
Their Pinterest is chock-a-block filled with beautiful images, all very cute and sometimes tooth-aching sweet, in a good way.
That’s it for this week. Enjoy your weekend!